GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE “GREEN FOOD”
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE “GREEN FOOD”
- This document sets out the General terms and conditions of the distance sales contract for goods offered by “ZELENA HRANA” Ltd. via online ordering from website greenfood.bg (“General terms and Conditions”), which is mandatory and binding upon the relationship between the SUPPLIER – “ZELENA HRANA” Ltd. and each of the consumers of the above-mentioned website.
- “ZELENA HRANA” Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “SUPPLIER”), is a trading company, with UIC 200964132, with seat and registered office 1407, Sofia, district Lozenets, Hladilnika, 7-9 “Rusaliiski prohod”str., ground floor, office 1, established and operating under Bulgarian law.
- The CONSUMERS of the online store greenfood.bg that are entitled to place an order and be a party of the distance sales contract, can only be able-bodied citizens over 18 years of age. The SUPPLIER is not responsible in case of incorrect information submitted during the registration.
- BG is a website through which the SUPPLIER provides / sells / the offered goods / food and beverages / remotely after placed order in his e-shop by a CONSUMER.
- The display of a product in the online store represents the offer of the SUPPLIER, and the order for the goods concerned placed by a CONSUMER represents the acceptance of the offer and conclusion of a distance sales contract.
- These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, the terms, rights and obligations contained therein, bind all CONSUMERS using the site and placing orders in the online store at internet address greenfood.bg.
- The GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS are available on a website with address http://greenfood.bg/obsthi-usloviya/ in a way allowing their storage and reproduction. An electronic link to the website containing the text of these General Terms and Conditions is available on each page of the cited website. By clicking on each button, link or object located on the internet pages http://greenfood.bg/obsthi-usloviya/, the CONSUMER agrees and fully accepts and undertakes to comply with the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The SUPPLIER has the right to unilaterally change the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS at any time, for which he is obliged to inform the CONSUMERS by publishing information at internet address http://greenfood.bg/obsthi-usloviya. The SUPPLIER is not responsible if the CONSUMERS are not get acquainted with further updates of the published GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The site and the online store can be viewed freely by visitors without registration, and thus become familiar with the content of offers, promotions, viewing photos, videos, browsing the menu – assortment, entertaining publications, and other content, published on the website greenfood.bg.
- To create an order, each consumer can fill in an electronic form for this, available in the online store at address greenfood.bg or request the desired goods through our Facebook page, via which there is an active link to our online store.
- In order to finalize the order, it is necessary for the CONSUMER to provide the minimum necessary information for the execution of the delivery, namely: two names, phone number, delivery address, payment information.
- When filling out an order form, by ticking the box “I have read and agree to the General Terms and Conditions”, the CONSUMER makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Law for the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature, declaring that he is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions and accepts them completely.
- After filling in the required fields and accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the CONSUMER receives an e-mail or sms from the SUPPLIER with confirmation of the specific order.
- For each product offered at the online store at greenfood.bg, the SUPPLIER shall provide price information, basic product features and additional information aimed at assisting CONSUMERS in making an informed choice at the purchase.
- The products offered meet all the safety requirements set by the Bulgarian legislation.
- The order is made by filling in an order form at greenfood.bg/checkout/.
- Each selected product is placed in a Consumer’s virtual basket. Until the order is confirmed, the consumer can review and change the ordered products, quantities, payment and delivery, other data related to the specific order. When specifying a delivery address by courier, the CONSUMER is not entitled to indicate “On Demand” or “Mailbox”.
- Upon completion of the order by the CONSUMER, the SUPPLIER confirms the same by sending a message to the email address specified by the consumer or with sms. The distance sales contract shall enter into force as soon as the SUPPLIER has confirmed the order.
- Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, as well on weekends and public holidays.
PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- All prices quoted at the online store are in Bulgarian currency / BGN /, VAT included. The offered goods in the e-store are delivered to the CONSUMER against the obligation of the latter to pay the indicated price.
- The prices of the goods / services are shown without the delivery price, for which the SUPPLIER is obliged to notify the CONSUMER when placing the order.
- The payment for the goods shall be made by the CONSUMER in one of the following ways:
- Cash on delivery – payment is made at goods’ delivery when the courier visits the delivery address specified by the CONSUMER and delivers the goods to the latter.
- Online with a debit or credit card through a virtual POS terminal. The bank cards with which you can make online payment are: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro.
- The CONSUMER selects one of the payment methods specified in item 23. By choosing a method of payment other than cash on delivery, the CONSUMER agrees to pay the price of the order in advance to the bank account specified by the SUPPLIER.
- In the case of online card / debit or credit card payments, the SUPPLIER is not and cannot be held liable for any other additional costs incurred by the CONSUMER, including but not limited to the applied by the card’ issuing bank switching fees, if the card’ issuing currency differs from BGN.
- The delivery shall be made at the address specified by the CONSUMER through a courier holding the necessary registration for performing non-universal postal services.
- The goods are delivered to the CONSUMER or to a third party designated by him. A third party is any person who is not the holder of the order /CONSUMER/ but accepts the goods / service upon delivery at the delivery address specified by the CONSUMER.
- The CONSUMER or the third party is obliged to sign the documents, accompanying the goods.
- The cost of delivery by courier is at the expense of the CONSUMER. The latter shall be notified in advance of these costs when generating the order from his profile or from the operator – in the event of orders, placed via telephone.
- Delivery time is up to 3 business days for orders placed by 4:00 pm and up to 4 business days for orders placed after 4:00 pm.
- With the delivery of the goods the CONSUMER receives a supporting document – a fiscal coupon / upon payment in cash / or an invoice.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER
- The CONSUMER agrees and declares that it will provide correct, accurate and up-to-date information when filling out the order form.
- The CONSUMER is entitled to claims under Section VII.
- The CONSUMER has the right to cancel the order made within 14 days from the conclusion of the distance contract according to item 19, if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The products are in their original packaging;
- There shall be no traces of use, disturbed appearance or smudging;
- Include the original invoice or order with which the products were received;
- The products returning costs are borne by the USER.
- The CONSUMER is entitled to receive the value of the returned products or to buy at that value other goods, offered in the SUPPLIER’s online store. The value of the products shall be refunded, without the value of delivery on return. All amounts paid upon delivery / cash on delivery / are refunded only by bank transfer to the CONSUMER’s personal account within 14 days from the date on which the SUPPLIER is notified of the order’ cancellation. All amounts paid with a debit / credit card are refunded to the same account (card) from which the payment has been made.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER
- The SUPPLIER is obliged to take due care to provide the CONSUMER with quality services and goods.
- The SUPPLIER has the right at any time to unilaterally change the type of goods offered on the site, their quantity and characteristics, the offered prices, discounts and promotions.
- The SUPPLIER reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the provision of specific services / goods available through the website greenfood.bg by notifying the CONSUMER with a message on the website.
- The SUPPLIER has the right to cancel the Order, for example if the Offer is no longer available or if the CONSUMER has provided an incorrect / inoperative telephone number or other incorrect contact details, or in case of force majeure.
- In case of providing incorrect data for the delivery of the goods (address, name, phone number), in case of cancellation of an order under the hypothesis of item 39, all the resulting costs shall be borne by the CONSUMER. For the amounts due, the SUPPLIER sends an invitation to the CONSUMER to the specified by him email or via sms.
- The SUPPLIER shall not be liable in case of impossibility of delivery, not due to the fault of the SUPPLIER and/or the courier (in case there is nobody at the address, etc.), the person making the delivery leaves a notice stating the telephone number to which the CONSUMER should call within 2 days to specify a new time for delivery. If no call is received within the specified period, the order shall be canceled.
- The SUPPLIER shall not be liable for delay if the delay is due to the fault of the courier providing the delivery.
- The SUPPLIER shall not be liable for failure to fulfill its obligations under this contract in circumstances that it has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee, including, but not limited to, force majeure, accidental events, problems in the Internet global network and in the provision of services beyond the control of the SUPPLIER, problems due to the CONSUMER’s equipment, as well as in case of unauthorized access or intervention of third parties in the functioning of the SUPPLIER’s information system or servers.
- In case of discrepancy between the received and ordered products or inaccuracy due to the fault of the SUPPLIER, the latter shall bear the costs of the subsequent return and replacement of the non-conforming products.
- Claims from the CONSUMER shall be submitted to the SUPPLIER only in writing by filling in the contact form either by e-mail or by regular mail at the contact address specified in section I of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Claims shall be filed after the deficiencies of the CONSUMER have been identified, and should be described in a complete and clear manner, indicating the subject of the claim, the order number, the CUSTOMER’s preferred method of claim’ satisfaction, the amount of the claimed sum, respectively, and a contact address. When filing a complaint, the CONSUMER should also attach the documents on which the claim is based, incl. a receipt or invoice and other documents establishing the claim by reason and size
- Claims may be lodged within 14 days of finding the inconsistency of the service with the agreed one.
- Upon receipt of the complaint, the SUPPLIER shall consider the same if promptly filed within the time limit referred to in point 47.
- When the SUPPLIER satisfies the claim, he issues an act for it, which is drawn up in triplicate and obligatory provides one copy to the CONSUMER.
- Only those complaints in which a defective product delivered, which does not correspond to the one specified in the order and announced in the website / e-store / of the SUPPLIER, are found to be justified.
- If the claim is considered to be justified by the SUPPLIER, the latter shall owe a refund of the order’ amount to the CONSUMER, under the specified by him bank account or the use of a voucher for a subsequent purchase for a recognized amount under the claim.
- The website with Internet address greenfood.bg contains copyright materials and texts, images, graphic logos, graphics that are property of the SUPPLIER under the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
- The CONSUMER has access to the content for its personal use in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and does not have the right to use, record, store, reproduce, modify, adapt or publicly distribute intellectual property objects that have become available to it during its use of services.
- The CONSUMER is not entitled to remove the trademarks and other intellectual property rights from the materials available to him, regardless of whether the holder of the respective rights is the SUPPLIER or another person.
- For the resolution of any misunderstandings and / or disputes related to the delivery of the ordered products, the CONSUMER may contact the SUPPLIER at 02 4217150 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competent authority for out-of-court settlement of a dispute between the SUPPLIER and the CONSUMER concerning the conclusion, performance, interpretation, non-performance, termination of a distance saleS contract is the CONSUMER PROTECTION COMMISSION https://www.kzp.bg/. The CONSUMER can find more information about its activity at the specified internet address.
- According to the Consumer Protection Act and Directive 2013/11/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Directive on consumer ADR) (OJ, L 165/63 of 18 June 2013), the CONSUMER has the opportunity to alternatively resolve consumer disputes through the “Alternative Dispute Resolution” procedure within the European Union territory through the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR). The SUPPLIER expressly excludes the use of alternatively dispute resolution under Directive 2013/11 / EU.
- All outstanding issues in these GENERAL TERMS shall be governed by the applicable Bulgarian law.
These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 15.04.2020.